***!!!NEW!!!!*** Overflow Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I just got a new overflow box that I realized I didn't need a day before it came in. I have 2 options:

1) try and sell it
2) keep it for possible future use

If I can sell it I will because I need the money for a CPR 2 Bak Pak protein skimmer. If you would like to make an offer, just send a PM my way. It has never been used and as far as I can tell, is not a rough home made one. I can send pics if you need them. $65 (that includes shipping) OBO, PM me PLEASE!!!!

Good idea....that's what I'm going to do right now!

I'll have them posted in 10-15 min have some patience guys, I know this is the highlight of your day and I won't disappoint you! :wink:

Here is a picture of the whole system (not including the pipes leading to the sump).

Here is a picture of the dismantled system (not including pipes leading to sump). Assembly takes about 15 min or less to complete.

Here is a picture of the pipes that lead to the sump. If you want the pipes I'll add them in both for $10. If you are interested please make me an offer because I need to get rid of this. It has never been used before. I have decided to get a CPR 2 Bakpak so I'm not going to need this.

What are the dimentions on the box? The part I am most interested in would be the overhang depth, will it fit under my hood? (I have a custom hood, it can have up to 3" of overhang.

WarDaddy said:
What are the dimentions on the box? The part I am most interested in would be the overhang depth, will it fit under my hood? (I have a custom hood, it can have up to 3" of overhang.

You need a CPR then...
The hoops are tall...

Sorry guys, I tried to see if I could return it because I had just bought it and the guy agreed so I got rid of it.

Sorry...

Back
Top Bottom