new pandas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
Corydoras that is lol. Today I picked up the 4 panda corys I ordered 2 weeks ago. Was kinda bummed they were in a tank with a uv sterilizer. Knowing this lfs there was probablly an issue in that tank recently. I hope my pandas didn't get whatever could have been in that tank. But they seem happy and healthy. Here's a short vid of them and a couple blurry pics will get a better video tomorrow.

ForumRunner_20130424_022158.jpg

ForumRunner_20130424_022227.jpg

Thank you its getting there still needs to get somemorw colorful plants in there though and my centerpiece fish but am having a beck of a time finding just one lol. I've got a journal on here about the 20

Nice cories. If you want colorful plants, the sunset hygro doesn't need super high lighting and looks great but in some states they're illegal.

Nice cories. If you want colorful plants, the sunset hygro doesn't need super high lighting and looks great but in some states they're illegal.

I have a list of plants I want from peabodys but I can never seem to be able to make an order to get them all at once so I think imma just have to make 2 seperate orders.

Back
Top Bottom