New Pics Of My 90 Gallon Goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GORGEOUS!!

What kind of goldfish are the ones in the last couple pictures? I've seen them online before and always wanted one, but can never remember the name

Thanks so much. The ones without dorsal fins are called ranchu, the ones with the brainy head are orandas, and the little guy is a butterfly.:D

Stunning fish. I am not a big fan of goldfish but I am impressed.
Thank you! I didn't think I was either. I almost went discus, but wanted something 'easier'. Well these couldn't be any further from easy. Where common or comet goldfish may be hardy, these guys are far from it. I think it's because they tweak them so much trying to get certain traits. They have turned out to be enjoyable though, due to their personalities. This used to be our reef tank. Long story but it had gotten far away from the beauty it once was. It was also very expensive. I promised hubby we could go freshwater, and I could make something beautiful.

Hello, thanks for the nice compliments. The lighting kind of skews her color a bit, the one you are calling brown is actually called lavender/purple. She reminds me of Thomas the train.:D I have yet to think of a name for her.

My tank became very dirty so I tore it all down the other night and replaced the artificial plants with live, scrubbed the stones, removed most of the substrate, and added a big piece of driftwood. All of these plants just arrived late today, so not sure how they may end up. I just kind of shoved them in here...they are HUGE!!

Is that Java Fern on the left? If so, it looks more like a Java Tree!
Your fish are stunning.

Thank you. The big one on the left is an amazon sword. The mat in between is java fern.:)

Took the goldies out, dumped in a bag of new substrate over the sword, smushed down the anubias some, and took out a rock. Replaced goldies... :D

You have such good taste! LOL! I love all of your tanks, I wish some of mine looked half as good as yours!

Im not a big fan of goldies but your fish are beautiful! Nice job on that tank, it looks great!

Back
Top Bottom