New Pictures of My Two Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newfisher

Aquarium Advice Activist
These are my updated tanks. One is a 16 gal. Freshwater planted and the other is a 20 gal. Freshwater planted. I have just rescaped them and will be adding some new plants soon.

Attachments

• 1319640857368.jpg
    1319640857368.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 1319640501922.jpg
    1319640501922.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 144
Nice! I used to have the sane rock cave that you have on the right. the fish like to hide there :)

Thanks for your kind words

Thanks to you all for your positive responses to the pictures of my revised two tanks. They are still a work in progress as I add some more plants.:thanks:

Last edited:
Newfisher said:
Thanks to you all for your positive responses to the pictures of my revised two tanks. They are still a work in progress as I add some more plants.:thanks:

Don't forget to keep us post with lots of pics of the progress ! And more I look at that cave rock you have , it's kinda of cool , how big is the hole ?! , I ask cause my f8 puffers , might go ape for a cave like that !

Metal...the cave in question has the main opening of at least 2 inches. I measured it in the tank so was a bit hard to be accurate and the other openings are about 1 inch wide. I have a cave in each tank and my fish love it! I bought them on e-bay. They come in different sizes. This was size large.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newfisher said:
Metal...the cave in question has the main opening of at least 2 inches. I measured it in the tank so was a bit hard to be accurate and the other openings ate about 1 inch wide. I have a cave in each tank and my fish love it! I bought them on e-bay. They come in different sizes. This was size large.

Oh okay, thanks ! Cool ill have to check them out then , I actually think I do recall seeing them on "e-bay" once before myself awhile back .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom