New rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know how big your tank is, I think the wood needs breaking up to create a middle space, would give more depth, I like the java fern looks real good.......

Its 110l or 31"
Was going to create a gap in wood but toying with idea of having moss bridging the centre pieces

I recon that would look good, yes a much better picture, it's trial and error really, do it and stand back, until your happy, this is my tank, I like it that's what matters

That's a nice start! You should add stem plants in the back, and small plants in the front.

You could also raise the substrat in the back to create more dimension.

I am not a fan of the black ring things or whatever they are on the left, if clashes with the natural look of the rest of the tank.

Thats a shrimp hide and I'm going to move it so its tucked away at the back I think. Not sure about stem plants, trying to stay away from co2 for now, that's why I've chosen the plants I have. May use a moss along the front tho, I.know the shrimp will love it

Looking much better, I love to see wood in like this it's a form of art, perhaps some grasses or a moss ball at the front......well done

Thanks Ricky, may look into grasses cos I think they'll look good at the front but as I said I don't want to use co2 just yet

Definitely an option, just want the scape to settle in and then decide if its needed, am leaning towards it tho

Back
Top Bottom