New tank advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think anywhere around here will trade.... Unfortunately they take "donations" which stinks cause I give them six of my fish and have to buy more from them

"Donations" are indeed inconvenient, but it's much better for your pleco to have a safe home, even at a fish store, where he could be purchased by someone with a tank plenty large for him!

Of course, you can always keep him and enjoy him until he grows up. =D

I thought about keeping him until he grew larger but then I think I would be to attached lol I'm lame I know but I'm going to have a hard enough time taking them back now... Oh and thanks for the jump star at the cycling process :)

Flossie said:
I thought about keeping him until he grew larger but then I think I would be to attached lol I'm lame I know but I'm going to have a hard enough time taking them back now... Oh and thanks for the jump star at the cycling process :)

I know it seems hard, but it'll be so much better for him long term.

Not to mention most people can't really judge when a fish is becoming stunted.

Aww, I'm sorry Flossie. XD I totally understand though, better not to get attached!

I meant mr pleco :( and I just put mr :( I wasn't referring to any of you lol

I'm already attached to mine... Convenient thing is I have some friends with a 75-gallon and their Pleco just died recently. I'll have to get something different instead. Lesson learned? Cute fish don't always stay small...

Back
Top Bottom