New tank advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mannymouse

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone,

So I was thinking of getting a new tank for my betta fish that was about a 2-3 gallon square or bow tank. Any ideas on brands? I want one that come with a filter, heater, and light (if possible because I am a beginner) and is a decent price that you can find in Canada. Any tips or tanks that you like?
Thanks!

I have a 3 gallon from Tetra I got for about 20 USD at a walmart. Everything came with it and works great except the filter which I just don't like (they're cheap).

My fish have plenty of oxygen and are pretty lively. They're defiantly healthy.

No problem :) mines a cylinder and I have 2 mollies in it which is pretty small for them- they're supposed to be in a 10 gallon + but they're content. It's a plastic tank, not glass- not anything special but it works very well... It's the one with multiple LED settings built in... I dunno if that's so good for the fish but you can have this hilarious like disco aquarium if you so choose... Pretty good... And really really cheap... Lol (somehow more expensive than the fish themselves still..)

I think there are very similar tanks by this brand GLO fish which is almost identical...

Back
Top Bottom