New Tank and Lyonsi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garfy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok here is the first shot of the tank (Check out the Bogwood I got with it and a first pic of the Lyonsi.The aggression between them is high and they are abou 1 3/4" in length.Very camera shy but I will persevere.Still work to be done on the tank.Panel the front,Hood etc but any advice welcomed. :)

image-1277160090.jpg

image-977642726.jpg

Ok here is the first shot of the tank (Check out the Bogwood I got with it and a first pic of the Lyonsi.The aggression between them is high and they are abou 1 3/4" in length.Very camera shy but I will persevere.Still work to be done on the tank.Panel the front,Hood etc but any advice welcomed. :)

+1 on the Geos, is that a Threadfin Heckelli in that group?

Wow Garf the wood is absolutely incredible, very well done my friend. Now lets see some pictures of the stars...

Last edited:
The Geo's are all Altifrons and Hukit I am trying desperately to get a good shot of the Stars however they are still timid.Im sure they will get settled in soon :)

The stock list is as Follows:

6 Amphilophus Lyonsi
3 Geophagus Altifrons
6 Silver Dollars
3 Bengal Loaches (will add more)
700 L with FX-5 and roughly a 60 L Sump
I will rehome the Geo's if the Lyonsi give them hassle down the line.

Ok 6 has become 5.One was half the size of the others and didn't really stand a chance.If I'm honest I didn't expect this much aggression from such small fish in a 180 G tank.They chase each other like mad.Evil little sods have murder in their eyes especially for the Silver Dollars.Luckily the Silver Dollars are lightening quick.

Back
Top Bottom