New tank just set it up cube 12 first saltwAter tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup I'm stocked everything is good they are pretty small so everything should be good for a couple months!

Checked my tank params today ammo 0 trite 0 trate is about 3-5 ppm all looking really good!! And there is so much stuff goin on little tiny pods growin on the wall they move little tiny white things all coral is doin great and fish and crab all happy!! View attachment 230627View attachment 230628
These candy canes seem to be getting rounder tips!!

Is the first one a Zoanthid? It looks really cool.

Update on how things are going all corals are doing great had one small zoa colony die have no idea why others are popin out like one polyp a week. Just have the one clown in there he is doing great. My small fuge is doing wonders on the aquarium lol I was geting about ten nitrate a week know every time I do a test just 1-2 nitrate a week. PH is a little low.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398309606.586118.jpg
Here is one of my zoa!!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398309675.036829.jpg
I fraged one polyp of it two weeks ago and know it has three polyps!

I am using distilled water to top off could that have anything to do with it?

False alarm I shook the test solution up really good and retested PH is at 8.0 so lookin good!

Lol I knew somthing was up I used a test strip which are not that accurate and even tested the distilled water and it all read good with the strip so Anyways it's all good happy to know ammo 0 trite 0 trate mabe 1-2ppm!

Updates Roscoe my clown is doing great got a skunk cleaner shrimp Loui he is pretty cool to no new coral here are some pics

Back
Top Bottom