New Tank Log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rhino

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello all. I want to start by thanking all of you who have answered the questions I have had so far. I am just ordered all the supplies I will need to get this project started. So far all I have is my tank and stand, which is an Aqueon 36 gallon bowfront, with matching stand. Tank came with hood and light. I will try to post pics as I can. I expect my shipment to come in on Tuesday, so that is when this log will really start filling up. Feel free to leave comments or questions.

mfdrookie516 said:
What are your plans for this tank? Any ideas yet?

Yeah it will be a community tank. Not totally sure on livestock yet. Going to be doing fake plants for now with an eventual move to live. Pfs substrate in middle and rocks on side to bury air stones. Open to any ideas though.

Just a quick update. My order shipped from beavercreek, ohio yesterday. Should show up while I am at work on tuesday since I am in tn. Going to my local pool store tonight or tomorrow to get pfs.

Just picked up my pfs $8 for a 50lb bag. Still waiting on everything else. Oh tuesday why can you not just get here already?

Back
Top Bottom