new tank syndrom need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, you should have way less fish. I would do 2 50% PWC a day. What are the test results?

I had 7 tetras, 4 danios, 2 angels, 1 betta, 1 julii cori and snails. It wasn't too many fish for my 20 gal tall. I didn't have any problems. Glowfish are small schooling fish like tetras I dont think there would be any problem with 15 of them in a 20........

Prime doesn't actually remove ammonia but it does detoxify it so yes you'll still need to do water changes. The bottle is a little misleading in that information., IMO. Hmm, dry like water spots? Is it brownish? If so, how long are your tank lights on each day? Is it below the water line or just above like maybe hard water stains?

the water spots are tinny white dots all over like dryed water but they never go away after water its it i and i leave the light on from 8 to 11 af night

the water spots are tinny white dots all over like dryed water but they never go away after water its it i and i leave the light on from 8 to 11 af night

Hmmm. Could they be eggs? What kind of snails do you have? And they're not moving like tiny little worms? Sorry trying to figure out what it is. I don't think its anything to worry about but its nice to know for sure. :)

Hmmm. Could they be eggs? What kind of snails do you have? And they're not moving like tiny little worms? Sorry trying to figure out what it is. I don't think its anything to worry about but its nice to know for sure. :)

no when i touch the inside of the tank it feels slimmy lol i got no snails but i do want to get a non agressive algy eater

i just bought a new 30g merinland filtration system that filters 150g a hour and the liquid test kit and a water conditioner to kill the metals in the water i hope this helps with my ammonia problem

Back
Top Bottom