new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelf

Aquarium Advice Regular
Okay so I got rid of the anemone and got store credit for it. I got one live coral, 2 peppermint shrimp,1 scooter blenny, green stripe clown goby, 2 small red legged hermit crabs, plan to get more. Maybe like 3 more fish like a firefish goby and more corals.

Glad you returned the nem, in my opinion alot more trouble than they are worth. lol

Does the scooter dragonet eat prepared foods? Mine was only eating pods when I first got him. Took months for him to be 100% on frozen food....

And you buy new creatures and don't post pictures? LOL What is that all about! Get us some pictures! hahaha

Okay sounds good! This is a 30 g right? If so you are doing great! I think you should get a yellow striped goby! Super cool fish

Yes.. :) I will deffinately put some pictures.. Idk what to feed my blenny what would be the best food to start off with?? And what to feed my green clown goby ?

angelf said:
Yes.. :) I will deffinately put some pictures.. Idk what to feed my blenny what would be the best food to start off with?? And what to feed my green clown goby ?

New life spectrum sinking pellets or frozen mysis.

See if the scooter will eat pellets and flake. If not I would try frozen mysis, brine and bloodworms. Mine only started eating frozen after I gave him bloodworms. It was a slow go getting him to eat prepared foods and not pods.

My tank

ForumRunner_20111120_184731.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111120_184748.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111120_184748.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 89
  • ForumRunner_20111120_184804.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111120_184804.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 105
It's gracilaria ( red one) I keep it in between the rocks so it doesn't float around the tank.

Back
Top Bottom