New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hermieguy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok. Here is what im looking about stocking my new 25 gal tropical freshwater tank with:
Bloodfin tetra X2
Australian rainbow fish X1
Otocinclus catfish X3
Red platies X2
Zebra danios X3

Ok. Here is what im looking about stocking my new 25 gal tropical freshwater tank with:
Bloodfin tetra X2
Australian rainbow fish X1
Otocinclus catfish X3
Red platies X2
Zebra danios X3

I'd do the platies 6 otos 6 tetras and 6 rainbows.
Adding some shrimp or snails would also be an option.

Double check all your stocking options with Aqadvisor.com, and double check that your current filtration can handle that many. I have three Rainbow Fish Aquariums and have researched a lot about all Rainbow fish, I'm not sure if a 25 Gallon is really suited for any type of Rainbows. Of course these are all suggestions from someone who didn't do the proper research and spent more $ in the long run. I wish you the best of luck :), keep us updated

Double check all your stocking options with Aqadvisor.com, and double check that your current filtration can handle that many. I have three Rainbow Fish Aquariums and have researched a lot about all Rainbow fish, I'm not sure if a 25 Gallon is really suited for any type of Rainbows. Of course these are all suggestions from someone who didn't do the proper research and spent more $ in the long run. I wish you the best of luck :), keep us updated

The blue eye/paskai species of rainbow will almost all work.

Back
Top Bottom