New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hanziie

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got a new tank for christmas and its 200 litres i used to have a 25 litre so its a big difference i need some rather big trees and ornaments im from london any suggestions would be great

I am from the UK, I would definitely get some bogwood and plants, like Java Ferns and Amazon Swords, plus some moss balls. Look Aquarium Gardens it's a UK based site and provides lots of great plants and bits and pieces [emoji16]

Great im from the uk too i got some plastic stuff in there currently got bogwood soaking so it sinks i would rather the realistic look defiantly no skulls [emoji23]

Good build it up slowly. That's what I did. IMG_1172.jpg

Thanks [emoji16] any luck on finding a local shop? They often do good deals on decorations and plants. Pets at home is not the worse though.

Went to a local one today but it wasnt great i do normally shop at pets at home but they dont have nothing thats the height of my tank

Remember some plants grow. Definitely get some swords and ferns get wide and spread/sprout.

Back
Top Bottom