New to keeping tanks (2 months)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By angle, I presume you mean angelfish? It will get too big to be happy in a 10 gallon tank, especially by itself. Neon tetras ought to be in a school of at least six. I don't recommend keeping just one fish of a species. They are happier and healthier in schools or shoals. Again, the angelfish will outgrow the tank. Replace it with additional fish of the same species you already have.

By angle, I presume you mean angelfish? It will get too big to be happy in a 10 gallon tank, especially by itself. Neon tetras ought to be in a school of at least six. I don't recommend keeping just one fish of a species. They are happier and healthier in schools or shoals. Again, the angelfish will outgrow the tank. Replace it with additional fish of the same species you already have.

I have a 20g high... Can i put the danio with the angle fish and possibly another angle fish?

Might have skin parasites or infection if it keeps brushing against the wood. I've also heard that a high ammonia level could be the cause so you might check that first.

Back
Top Bottom