New to site not to aquarium's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BiggC442

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all just wanted to say Hi to all. I have a few questions that i would like to ask and get a fell of what everyone is doing to there tanks. I have 2 30 gallons. I is a 30 tall and the other is a 30 long. I want to add a lot of color to the tanks but not should on how i want to do it. I was thinking of doing the African cichlids for there colors, but not sure if i want them. I used to have Red Belly's before i move to phoenix but they are not allowed in the state because they can live in the water.... Not sue if i want Oscars. Tanks not big enough for them... So what should i do. Any thing would be nice. The tanks have be up and running for the last 3 weeks and i think they are ready for fish....I have to have the water tested this weekend. Thanks C

Ps i will post pictures when i can

Ok my need to make a correction.. I have a 30gallon and a 20 long....type o.. I have a piece of drift wood that i have had for a while and i put it in the 30 gallon and now the water looks tan...is the drift wood no good? Should i take it out ? My camera is not working right now(need disc) but will post pictures as soon as i can. Thanks for any help and i hope its ok to put this here.

Welcome to AA! As far as pics go you can upload pics to your gallery by clicking on the gallery link at the top of the page. Choose your category to upload to and then choose your pic and away you go. You can attach pics to the posts by using the browse button. There are size requirements.

Welcome to the best fish site on the net!

If you want to attach pictures to posts, just click on the reply button at the top of my post and then browse for the photo.

I feel stuiped....lol i was using the box at the bottom of the page to reply.... :oops: I know it's not the best picture but it's with my web cam. I will get new ones soon

Attachments

• big_tank.jpg
    big_tank.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 452
here is the small tank also. They sit on the same stand with the big one on top and the little on the bottom.

Attachments

• small_tank.jpg
    small_tank.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 451
Back
Top Bottom