New to the forum, hello!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ALEX1993

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, my names Alex im from England i currently hqve 2 tanks of 3 and 4 foot the 3 foot is 70 litresand the 4 foot is 300 litres, i keep mirror carp and common carp in both tanks, along with snails and stone loache also hillstream loache. im running a fluval 206 and a fx5. i hooe you guys find it interesting feel free to ask away if you have any questions or want to k ow anything, thanks for reading chow for now!

Hello, my names Alex im from England i currently have 2 tanks of 3 and 4 foot the 3 foot is 70 litres and the 4 foot is 300 litres, i keep mirror carp and common carp in both tanks, along with snails and stone loache also hillstream loache. im running a fluval 206 and a fx5. i hope you guys find it interesting feel free to ask away if you have any questions or want to know anything, thanks for reading chow for now!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes my clumsy thumbs are too big for my phone keyboard!! :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom