New to the site. 36 gallon community stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say drop the cardinals and bump your cory school to 8 they look amazing in large groups!

Personally, I'd drop the lemon tetras. I think Cardinals are a lot prettier. Plus, that will give you two different shapes as far as the cardinals and harlequins go (I think the harlequins and lemons look practically identical as far as body shapes go).

I just have never liked the cardinals or neons but more people do like them I'm just not one of them.

I just have never liked the cardinals or neons but more people do like them I'm just not one of them.
Everyone has their preferences. :) Personally, I would go for a bigger fish, tetras/schooling fish aren't really my thing.:angel:

Instead of focusing on the final stocking how about you slowly stock the tank? Add one school at a time with a few weeks between. That way you can add fish until you're happy. It also gives you a more stable tank stocking that way.

I think I'll drop th lemons. Good advice mebbid. Does anyone have a link that says everything hi have to buy to cycle my tank and a step by step guide. I think I'm going to build a stand and then fill with water. Let's get this ball rolling.

Just because its fun to throw a wrench in the works... Take a look at praecox rainbows :)

Cardinals are just fine with angels they move to fast for the angels. I have them together with my angels and have had no issues. Cardinals are generally more hardy than neons. Although I have my 1 accidental neon with my cardinals that has been great since day one. My cardinals have made it through some pretty unstable and stupid hard water with a ph of 8.8.

Back
Top Bottom