New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deuce788

Aquarium Advice Newbie
As I stated I am new to this site but I have been into reef tanks for a little over two years now . I run a 125 gallon mixed reef tank I have a mix of sps lps and a few zoas. I am still learning at this hobby and hope to learn from the more experienced reefers I will try to post some pictures a little later on thanks for looking. By the way I live in Ohio so I hope to hear from some buckeye reefers

As I stated I am new to this site but I have been into reef tanks for a little over two years now . I run a 125 gallon mixed reef tank I have a mix of sps lps and a few zoas. I am still learning at this hobby and hope to learn from the more experienced reefers I will try to post some pictures a little later on thanks for looking. By the way I live in Ohio so I hope to hear from some buckeye reefers

Welcome to AA. I am in Missouri, so not too far away.

Buckeye reefers... Aren't those shown on the Ohio State helmets? Haha. I lived in Youngstown and Steubenville for a number of years. Now out west. Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your tank

Back
Top Bottom