new video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome video Andy!! You have some of the best African cichlids I've seen! Love LOVE the turtle! So does my wife! She wants one now lol. Your kids were cracking me up!! Hahahaha!! What were they saying? "Take it down down?"

Awesome video Andy!! You have some of the best African cichlids I've seen! Love LOVE the turtle! So does my wife! She wants one now lol. Your kids were cracking me up!! Hahahaha!! What were they saying? "Take it down down?"

He has my mom wanting a turtle too .. all i ever get is why cant you just get another tank and get a turtle like andrews .. then she pauses n says that is his name right.....lol

Sweet turtle! She's got a lot of heart in that playpen. It's funny to see the determination of the turtle when it locks target on munchies;).

Sweet turtle! She's got a lot of heart in that playpen. It's funny to see the determination of the turtle when it locks target on munchies;).

It moves pretty fast when it wants too. As long as it stays out of a handfuls of cichlids in there it will be ok. The others run and hide

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom