Newbie again after 25 years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wacky13

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am new to forums and the aquatic world on the internet .... I have not had an aquarium for 25 years until 3 months ago ..... looking forward to learning about the hobby ...... I have been told I am sick with MTS (multiple tank syndrone) it has become a terrible sickness for me ..... my wife said I could have 1 29gal tank and 3 month later I have a 55gal, 2-29gal, 2-20gal set up 6 to be filled later, a 40gal patio pond and a 5.5gal ...... well I hope I am as sick as I am going to be ..... but I am having a blast .... it is good to be on and learning about the hobby!!!

You got it bad! Welcome to A.A., you just as well hang out with the rest of us aquarium junkies.

Welcome!!

... Wait now I want to start an aquarium pond on my patio.....

Newbie?

I have Endlers and Shrimp in 2 along with Otos ..... Cichlids in one ..... Angels in one ..... Tetras in one ..... Koi and otos in the pond ..... well SAE or Otos in all the tanks ..... my wife (Thank Goodness) has fallen in love with the Endlers and Shrimp .... so she has allowed me the privilege of the others??? Again I am lovin' the aquatic life!!!!! Yes Aquariums Anonymous is diff needed here ...... thanks all for the welcome!!!

Newby .....

The patio pond was the best idea and gift for mothers day ..... my wife loved it and she has shown it off a lot ...... she made the comment that she never thought she would like the pond on the patio, but she loved it .....

wacky13 said:
The patio pond was the best idea and gift for mothers day ..... my wife loved it and she has shown it off a lot ...... she made the comment that she never thought she would like the pond on the patio, but she loved it .....

Pics? Lol

Newbie .....

I am lovin' the site and my son-in-law is coming up next week to help me take some pictures ..... the ones I took were not any good ..... blurry and a mess!!!

Welcome !!! Of course I've only been on the site for 3 days lol but I noticed your post and you sound like us. After 20 years and the kids moving out it's time to get back into it again !!! We've only got 2 but looking at a third one this weekend and wanting to move into 125 or better size tank

Newbie ....

Welcome and good luck on the new tank .... yes now that the kids are out of college and gone ..... its time for me to get my arms wet .... all the way up to the shoulder ...... a friend of mine told me .... do you know how to tell a person has aquariums? ..... their arm pits are always wet!!!!

Well !!!!! Got the 125 gallon today as a birthday surprise from my LOVING wife. Almost cried in the middle of the lfs:dance:

Back
Top Bottom