The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbush

Aquarium Advice FINatic
New... To posting info... Anyway. I have been reading others post for a while. Feel like I have learned a ton already. I just upgraded my freshwater 20 gallon to a 56 gallon column tank. Marineland. Currently cycling with my fish from the 20 gallon. I transferred my whisper 30 and about 3 scoops of gravel. I have been testing amonia (.25) for about a week. Nitrite testing to start today. So far so good. One Plecostamus 6", syno cat 6", white skirt tetra 2", and 6" marble angel (centerpiece) and a one eyed rescue fish. Still recovering from two big bully angels. Also the reason for the upgrade as he could barely move in my 20 gallon. Along w my old whisper 30, I am running a brand new marine land 220, a 200 Fluval heater, and have 2 unidentified plants. One floats around wherever the current takes it and the other came w my petsmart driftwood. Any input / advice on cycle etc. would be awesome. Peace out.

Back
Top Bottom