Newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griffin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
What's up guys (and gals)! I'm new to the hobby and the forum. Currently I only have a 5 gallon freshwater aquarium which is home to my blue crayfish "Scoobie". I did just purchase a 40 gallon breeder to start a new reef aquarium though and hope to maybe have a few questions answered down the road moving forward :)

Blue crafish?

What's up guys (and gals)! I'm new to the hobby and the forum. Currently I only have a 5 gallon freshwater aquarium which is home to my blue crayfish "Scoobie". I did just purchase a 40 gallon breeder to start a new reef aquarium though and hope to maybe have a few questions answered down the road moving forward :)

I had a blue crayfish which lived for about three years. It started out as a tiny grayish-brown color, then grew to a nice sized 4 inches long bright blue. When he died I was really sad. I called him "The Lobster" because of his huge claws. How long have you had "Scoobie"?

Attachments

• Lobster!.jpg
    Lobster!.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 50
Glad you found this place. I found it a few days ago. First time I ever knew about "fishless cycling". I've had three tanks that failed on me in the past. Now I know what to look for.

Back
Top Bottom