Newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justcindym

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Newby in Phoenix AZ

Hello, Im new to this hobbie, my tank is 2 1/2 months old now and im loving the process. i am reading everything and learning at every oportunity. I need to know more about reef critters and how to care for them. I really want a beautiful reef tank but for now one bubble tip for my clown fish is all I have. I got him 3 days ago and so far he is hiding in the shadows. hope he comes out soon! any advise is much appreciated. Would love to join a club somewhere near Phoenix AZ if anyone knows of one.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to AA:) That's the best idea read as much as possible and then ask on here to find out the proper answer:lol: Fraid i do not know to much about marines,apart from take it nice and slow:fish2: Your clown will be out as it settles in(y)

Welcome. There are a number of freshwater clubs in the Phoenix area (e.g., Dry Wash Aquarium Society, Arizona Rivulin Keepers), and there was a frag swap group there as well. There's certainly no shortage of reef keepers in the area though, so you should be able to hook up with a group if it exists. It might be easiest to simply ask at one of the larger aquarium stores. Alternatively, check out either of the above clubs I mentioned, as there are members in each that keep reef tanks. Sorry to not be of more help - I haven't lived in the area for 2 years (now living in Australia), and much has changed (including the unfortunate closure of several stores).

Back
Top Bottom