Wanted: Nice Rainbows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

George9

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im looking for western rainbowfish, but open to any ones you may have, not common ones like dwarf neons or threadfins. Im looking for about six that are at least 2.75 inches. Shipping to 60192

Let me know if youve got anything good!

Looking to actually buy them in mid july if possible

If no one here has any try Aquabid but ask the people at rainbow-fish.org about the sellers. Rosline17, at least I think that is correct, sells some nice bows on Aquabid. I have found that not all bows are created equal and my Bosemani, Praecox, and Parva are great examples. I hope to be breeding them next year. Warning these fish are known to cause MTS.

novaheat said:
If no one here has any try Aquabid but ask the people at rainbow-fish.org about the sellers. Rosline17, at least I think that is correct, sells some nice bows on Aquabid. I have found that not all bows are created equal and my Bosemani, Praecox, and Parva are great examples. I hope to be breeding them next year. Warning these fish are known to cause MTS.

I did check aquabid and didnt see any listings from rosline22 but will keep an eye out for his/her listings!

I don't remember what he will be breeding next or how often he sells them. I will be purchasing some more after I get some more aquariums installed but that will be a little ways off.

Back
Top Bottom