No tail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ConnorCaldwell

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I noticed this morning my golden panda Molly I believe it is. Is missing its tail. I'm assuming bullying was the problem but is there anything I can do for it?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389583834.380607.jpg

Keep the water nice nice and it should grow back, if it continues you may want to rethink stocking, that angel in the background looked hungry!

Give Her A Long Time To Heal ... Sorry

I had very mean Bleeding Heart tetras in my community tank and they took off the fins of my Black Moor and Lyre Tail Molly , the tetras later died from an ick outbreak , had no other mean fish so my Black Moor and Lyre Tail had time to heal , I was really worried because they had barley any fins but after a month they are half way back , they growing started as white stuff and got its color , so just give it lots of time to heal and good food (y)

You should test the water to make sure there isn't anything bad in the tank. Fins do grow back, but if behavior like this continues, you should try to separate or remove some of your fish. It may also be a good idea to watch your fish closely to see who's being the bully.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom