Now I'm Screwed!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently she was not aware that XM made a 175watt 20k metal halide bulb that is rated for the M57 standard
From my understanding the XM 20k bulb with work on the normal m58 probe start ballast..

HTH<
James

I decided to wait on the back-ordered ballasts. I spoke with Kim today, and again she tried to be very helpful with me. She told me that she didn't want to get my hopes up but its possible that the may get my ballasts in tomorrow, and ship it out on Friday. Wich is great. I had already decided to wait on them for the week anyway. Now the big problem...what should I do about my lighting while I'm waiting. Well, I spent my lunch (2hours) looking for florescent sockets that will fit my shop light (the one that burned) and some wiring. I finally found some that were close, but not exact. Tonight I was able to swap out the burned parts and rewire the light strip. I got lucky, IT WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY! :jump: WOOHOO! My corals have light! And I'm getting MH with probe start ballasts!

Back
Top Bottom