Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys how much do b&w clowns usually cost?? I really want one, is 35 the usual deal? :)

No i only have 1 occ clown, i want to give him a buddy as the next fish we purchase. We only hve 2 fish right now and it has been that way for like 2 1/2 months....time for a new dang fish. I dont care if the 66 is ready by the time we get it, clowns are easy to catch and transfer.

Btw, we just tested the ammonia an it is at 1.5. Soooo does that mean we should bring it back to 4 and wait? I have never cycled a tank this way, when should it be done?

Lol ya the duncan lobes to grow new heads..but NO NEW STEMS!!:(

Haha yeah adam, duncan and kenya. Bought them the same day actually!

Haha you guys like the duncan?! He is awesome! He was fragged off a huge 100$+ colony, and he had 1 big head and 1 small head at the time. Not he has 1 big head, 1 medium, an like 3 small. That thing is a monster. Btw i asked a guy at the lfs if a kole and foxface would be ok in a 66 and he said "oh yea easy" haha. Im still thinking, dont attack me..

Haha ya i did say small. This guy was totally unbiased because he didnt even have a kole tang or foxface in the store so there is no way he was trying to make the sale, it was just his honest opinion. I like his opinion. Lol

Hey, it's your tank, you gotta do what ya gotta do. It's just there are some people on here that say don't and they know there stuff. I do trust some lfs owners, so I know where your coming from but I personally would listen to the people here on the forums first, then the lfs owner.

I would pick one of those fish or the other. The foxface might be the better choice of the two. :)

Just my 2 cents. lol

carey said:
I would pick one of those fish or the other. The foxface might be the better choice of the two. :)

Just my 2 cents. lol

Haha i am with you on that one...jack just wont give up;)

Haha okay thanks guys, im dont blabbering about that subject :D

Anyways! I saw a thread where a guy had a trio of bartlett anthias, and i really wanted that. I know they need a bigger tank in trios, so could i just get one?? Would i need to replace a fish on my list for the anthias?

Also, are there any answers to my cycling question previously posted? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom