Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha no dude the 29 is still up! CANT WAIT FOR THIS CLOWN! :)

Oh lol

Awesome :) can't wait to see pics of it. You gotta come up with a sick name for him :p

That will look really cool.
I agree, oreo would be great!!

Someday I hope I can get an all black tang and an almost all white tang ( I don't think there are all white ones), then schools of bangaii cardinals with a huge black long spine urchin... Aww yeah.

Hahah oreo? :) maybe! We shall see.

And adam, when i went scuba diving in hawaii we saw a super rare fish. It was an all white yellow tang and it was awesome. Apparently they are SUPER SUPER rare and expensive. Of course at the time i didnt even know anything about saltwater fish so it was just an albino fish to me. Lol

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahah oreo? :) maybe! We shall see.

And adam, when i went scuba diving in hawaii we saw a super rare fish. It was an all white yellow tang and it was awesome. Apparently they are SUPER SUPER rare and expensive. Of course at the time i didnt even know anything about saltwater fish so it was just an albino fish to me. Lol

They are hybrids (white yellow tang). And good luck getting a black tang! African fish are almost impossible to find and extremely expensive!!!

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...tab=wi&q=hybrid tang&sa=N&biw=320&bih=356#i=3

Thats crazy! The one we saw in hawaii and he was totally white!! Anyways, store closes in 21 minutes! On our way soon!

I want that tang... Lol. Here he is in te bag, he is pale :( not a very happy fish right now, but we know he is healthy because he has been at the lfs for at least a month! Sorry for the lame pic

Attachments

• image-1563761412.jpg
    image-1563761412.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 71
Gboy66 said:
Thanks man

Haha george! Never! Haha jk

I'm offended! It's a better name than Grant! Haha kidding. Grant is a good name :D

How much are black clowns If you dont mind me asking? He looks great!

The clown should have a name like charlie the chalk bass. Allow me to suggest...Cliff. also, to make sure your clowns are bff try to remove the other clown and reintroduce together.

Sniperhank said:
The clown should have a name like charlie the chalk bass. Allow me to suggest...Cliff. also, to make sure your clowns are bff try to remove the other clown and reintroduce together.

I like cliff! But technically, isnt the larger one a girl? A girl name?

How should we do this?

George9 said:
I'm offended! It's a better name than Grant! Haha kidding. Grant is a good name :D

How much are black clowns If you dont mind me asking? He looks great!

Haha:)

35, and too much IMO. But we couldnt wait..:0

Pic of ur white tang... It's in an aquarium in Orlando.

Attachments

• image-3239984684.jpg
    image-3239984684.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 72
Gboy66 said:
Haha:)

35, and too much IMO. But we couldnt wait..:0

That's not too bad. I was thinking it would be more. My lfs sells regular small clowns for $30, so that's an awesome price compared to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom