Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh remove one? That i a good idea, so maye i will just net the clown and drop em in at the same time! :)

Anyways, the name.. I do like cliff but i already told my tennis coach (billy) that i would bame it after him. Haha he is obsessed with reef tanks but cant have one so he kinda flippin loves ours. Haha billy the black clown? Billy acts like a G so its kinda funny

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Ohhh remove one? That i a good idea, so maye i will just net the clown and drop em in at the same time! :)

Anyways, the name.. I do like cliff but i already told my tennis coach (billy) that i would bame it after him. Haha he is obsessed with reef tanks but cant have one so he kinda flippin loves ours. Haha billy the black clown? Billy acts like a G so its kinda funny

Haha Billy, Iike it :D

Not as good as George though, jk lol

So what is the best way to remove the current clown? Actually take him out of the tank, or just hold him in the net until BILLY is in? Is the idea to not let him see the newcomer?

Gboy66 said:
So what is the best way to remove the current clown? Actually take him out of the tank, or just hold him in the net until BILLY is in? Is the idea to not let him see the newcomer?

I don't think you need to. I added my BW clown after my occ and the paired off just fibe

New guy is looking great!! Active and seems to be enjoying the tank! Wow, he makes the 30 look SMALL! I will never think a clown is okay in anything smaller!!

This clown is beastly...

Not sure why these pictures came out wierd.. Lol sorry

Attachments

• image-2108553142.jpg
    image-2108553142.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1604700388.jpg
    image-1604700388.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 99
Thanks guys!! And remember the hemmer coral we boughtthe other day? Jack figured out he hates any flow at all. Turned off the powerhead and now look at him!

So glad you are enjoying your new clown! Thought I'd share mine. So cool yours is all black. Mine have orange heads.
img_1937153_0_a83601d8d54fb6f2a69e0fc7e1558f93.jpg

Thanks guys! Haha i like yours! Are they more expensive with orange heads or are they less mature?

Sniperhank said:
So glad you are enjoying your new clown! Thought I'd share mine. So cool yours is all black. Mine have orange heads.

Thanks george!

Wow great looking clowns, i like them! Are they a pair?

Yes mine are a pair. I waited a month for them to pair up. No, they arent more expensive. Up here they were 50 a pop but went on sale for 35. Any lfs near me is a min 45 min drive. Horay western pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom