Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya dude now i just gotta find one of thise crazy fish..

I HATE it when your at a fish store and a tank has a card on the front or the name of a fish is written on the front and the fish isnt in there. That happens all the time, and it happened with the betta.

needmorecowbell said:
Yep, same. Happened to me with a Midas Blenny.

Haha ya. So what other fish are there that are really cool and safe with reefs, but nit inverts? Any small eels, or puffers?

No puffer will be good for a reef. A trigger is nice, they are one of my favorite fish, but I think your tank is a little small for them.

Lol i think a 66 would be a little cramped and probably lead to agression... What is the smallest and nicest trigger?? Sorry i know very little about them because i never thought about it

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol i think a 66 would be a little cramped and probably lead to agression... What is the smallest and nicest trigger?? Sorry i know very little about them because i never thought about it

Blue jaw, pink tail, but need bigger tank

Haha thats okay, i didnt think we could ever get one! What about like a filefish..or small eel? Would a garden eel fit??

Gboy66 said:
Haha thats okay, i didnt think we could ever get one! What about like a filefish..or small eel? Would a garden eel fit??

Garden eels Slow feeders. And they need a DEEP sand bed. If you want the eel effect get an engineer goby.

Jlsardina said:
Garden eels Slow feeders. And they need a DEEP sand bed. If you want the eel effect get an engineer goby.

Oh yeah i forgot about the flippin 9" sandbed!! Haha i love engineers. Would it fit?

I love the snowflake eel!! Ahhh! Would it be okay with the clowns and chalkbass? We could easily modify all the other stock! Do the knock over rocks and corals..?:/

We will do the engineer goby! That thing is sweet, and they look a ton like an eel (which is all i want). We just replaced the pygmy angel with an engineer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom