Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im nervous to try it... We have time to decide, the marine betta isnt very common at our lfs

You could try and still get the goby cause actually the goby watch for prey and the shrimp provides food and shelter

Haha ya this one is a toss up.. I really like the betta, but i dont know if i could part with my small fish and inverts if they did get eaten.. :(

Kio707 said:
Well, still debating???

Haha, yes. I for one am not too sure. I highly doubt the betta could eat any fish. So thats good. The peppermint will definitly be a goner, but maybe the pistol might live? I think it will work!

What time would we add one of these? When the tank is totally stocked, or only a few fish so it would be more comfortable?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha ya this one is a toss up.. I really like the betta, but i dont know if i could part with my small fish and inverts if they did get eaten.. :(

U feed it and it won't touch them... I'm telling you. Would you rather chase ur food or have someone dump it to u?

Kio707 said:
U feed it and it won't touch them... I'm telling you. Would you rather chase ur food or have someone dump it to u?

Depends what type of food..i hear baby clownfish is mighty tasty!

I agree, and plus the betta would be small so he would have a tough time doing so

Gboy66 said:
Depends what type of food..i hear baby clownfish is mighty tasty!

I agree, and plus the betta would be small so he would have a tough time doing so

Very true. My clown is an inch and my betta is about 3... You will know real quick if it'll eat frozen. Mine took 2 days... Then finally ate. No issues afterwards...

I still think that once you get all the fish in there that you want then you could get him cause then he has a less likely chance of eating them and everybody has their territory all set up. But that's just me and I still want you to get that pistol shrimp

You have a good point, the more fish we add the more crowded it may look and we might not finish the stock list. If we do get the betta then the rainsford is off the list :(

You'll have to play some by ear... Some fish will never reach their full size.

Nothing new to write? I'm used to atleast 3 or 4 post from you guys... Lol

Haha dude we got our licenses today :) cant text and drive! :)

Well i think the marine betta is a go, but it all depends on what we see at the lfs!!

Well congrats!

Glad you want the betta... Think your really going to be happy with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom