Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW HE IS COOL!!!! He swims backwards!!

No other fish yet:)

Attachments

• image-107175751.jpg
    image-107175751.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 93
  • image-3773629774.jpg
    image-3773629774.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 95
  • image-4086860215.jpg
    image-4086860215.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 93
Ryleyman said:
What is he?

He is an Engineer Goby:) 8-9" too, we are going to measure him when we put him in the tank. We might name him Kobe...he looks like a Black Mamba:) hahaha

Lol well technically he is a goby, but he is so long that its very very eel like! Haha he is awesome, an we just added him to the tank :)

Haha thanks guys and girls! He is not too shy, he loves sitting in the front of the tank! :) great suggestion guys!

Have you put the pistol shrimp in yet cause I could see them fighting for a den or cave mabey

Krocky12 said:
Have you put the pistol shrimp in yet cause I could see them fighting for a den or cave mabey

Not yet, but the pistol will most likely have a den that is very deep and under the front rocks. The goby has some dens in the back

That fish has major SWAG YOLO.... Jk
But seriously that fish is awesome I want to upgrade from my 14 bio sooooo bad now congrats guys doing a great job

Nice fish!I love the scape but its a little open-are you going to add more rocks to make it a little more substanial?I love the arches-they look great!

emerald76 said:
Nice fish!I love the scape but its a little open-are you going to add more rocks to make it a little more substanial?I love the arches-they look great!

Thanks! We love arches too! All of our scapes have them.

The reason it is more open, is because we will be having fish that are bigger and need more swim room. The scape has to be open, or else we would not be able to get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom