Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kio707 said:
And ur fish. Grow quick and ur clowns could be dinner... Also any invert

You know that we will have no inverts rigght?

Ok, we will have the pistol..but i hope he lives and doesnt venture from the cave!! Lol

Gboy66 said:
You know that we will have no inverts rigght?

Ok, we will have the pistol..but i hope he lives and doesnt venture from the cave!! Lol

Just double checking...

Kio707 said:
Just double checking...

And i thank you for that:)

Any other on-invert fish we should get? I think we might replace the midas blenny..we already have the nice eel effect with the engineer. Plus they are pricey. Im thinking we should either get 2 types of wrasse because they are so active, or a wrasse and a type of anthias (they are so colorful!)

Ya they should all be fine I would be scared about the chalk bass and the clowns to tell you the truth

Krocky12 said:
Ya they should all be fine I would be scared about the chalk bass and the clowns to tell you the truth

Scared for them if we had a lion fish or because of the engineer?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Scared for them if we had a lion fish or because of the engineer?

Ya if you added the lion cause they are known for putting things that are smaller than it in there mouths

Ya dude i would never get a lion... Thats the same thing as getting an angler pretty much. Haha

We are thinking along the lines of anthias, wrasse, and other swimmers

Ive heard anthias are pretty fragile and they have to be in schools, pretty though.

Maybe a small group of cardinals? Maybe some pajamas or something..

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Ya dude i would never get a lion... Thats the same thing as getting an angler pretty much. Haha

Want a 90g for an Anthias... They are active and need swimming room. They are fine alone, however.

Ya guys too bad about the anthias... Im not a huge fan cardnal fish! If i were to get some it would be a trio of bangaii cardnals, but i dont think we have room for that

Nu-Nu the eel said:

Hey! I have an adorable angler! Lol

IMO lions are swimming nitrate factories. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom