ob peacock price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nathanden

Aquarium Advice Freak
is 17 dollars a good price for a medium size ob peacock my local petsmart has one and i haven't been able to find any other else where

Thats pricey, especially for a hybrid. My lfs sells 4" ob's for 5 bucks.

Depends on what you want to pay for them. I just bought a baby for 10 but I saw the dad and he was amazing. So I decided I wanted one and 10 was a good price but the adults he had would have gone for quite a bit more MIT all comes down to what are you willing to pay and how much they are willing to part with them for.

is 17 dollars a good price for a medium size ob peacock my local petsmart has one and i haven't been able to find any other else where

That's not a bad price. My lfs sells 4 inch obs for ten dollars. They look pretty plain, but once you have him home for a couple days, the colors are really nice. Most I would pay is 20 dollars for an ob. But it has to be special, around 4 inches and showing lots of bright color.

well thanks for all the help I went to take a pic of him.and he was already sold so

Back
Top Bottom