oceanic biocube problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sterling

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey everyone, We have a 29g biocube and we also an automatic light timer for our daytime light. The timer has worked for about two months now with no problems. We left yesterday and came back today to find out that our aquarium lights were off when they were suppose to be on. The switch for the day-time light was in the OFF position and no one touched it as the door was locked. Does anyone know how this could have happened or what? There is no problem with the timer either btw. I would really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks, Sterling

I don't know how to fix it but i am also experiencing the same problem, it turns off and on randomly when i set the manul thing on so idk. I'm also curious why it's doing so.

Hmm... hopefully its not a recurring problem. If it is, I will for sure complain to Oceanic, and I'll tell them that my entire livestock died maybe. LOL. please help

HAHHA ALRIGHT... so I live in a house with 9 other guys, and they partied saturdaynight and they wanted to show their friends the aquarium so they did the "credit-card" slip on the door and yeah, they did it by accident. So no problem with the biocube, its actually really nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom