Okiko Platinum Head Huncher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shakeel_may03

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey! Is this ok to feed cichlids with Okiko Platinum Head Huncher? Basically it's for Flowerhorn but is there any harm if other cichlids eat this? Need reviews, thanks :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Cichlids is kinda broad, which ones specifically? That stuff has an insane amount of protein which we can cause death in certain species of fish with a long digestive track.

I personally would throw it in the trash...

I got different in 220G tanincludingg oscars, texas, trophius, parrot, sucker and flowerhorn..

Tropheus are herbivores and would suffer and die since they are bloat magnets, they require a specific diet. They are a species best kept as a group without other aggressive fish.

and what would be your suggestion for stock other than trophius..?

Tropheus are herbivores and would suffer and die since they are bloat magnets, they require a specific diet. They are a species best kept as a group without other aggressive fish.

As above forget this food and get yourself something decent.Our fishy friends deserve the best in my opinion and NLS is about as good as it gets.For Tropheus I would also feed veggies.All in the following list are acceptable but not a staple diet just a treat.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1463155833.780113.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Good list. Wouldn't use this except for treat like twice a month..

Back
Top Bottom