Opinions on Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think the neons would mind it, but you would have to keep the tank into the lower 70s. As darters are used to cold water, and the lower temperature of the water allows more oxygen to be dissolved into the water

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Well you've already gotten further than 99% of people do so you may end up with some healthy ones! Good Luck but don't beat yourself up if one of them randomly dies one day! :flowers:

They seem really healthy so I hope they survive. I've had them for just about 3 months.

So I've been doing more research, and does anyone have experience with badis? I like the look of cichlids and even though they technically arent, they kinda share the same look. If I don't go with rams, would they be okay in a 20 gallon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you want cichlids you could do some shelldwellers, but you couldn't keep anything else with them. But some are pretty colorful

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm not planning on keeping Amy of the more aggressive ones, especially since my tank is on the smaller side, but rams are more peaceful unless breeding, or at least that's what I've read

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom