opinon's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike1989

Aquarium Advice Regular
still enough room for fish to swim? or is it to crowded. glenny just chilling on the heater. he loves it there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks fine as far as room for swimming. Although, to me it just looks a little to unnatural for my taste. I feel like it is just to oddly stacked. Just my opinion though. To each his own.

first aquascape not really sure how you guys get them to look perfect lol. just plan on the starry glenny and two ocellaris clowns.

Mike1989 said:
first aquascape not really sure how you guys get them to look perfect lol. just plan on the starry glenny and two ocellaris clowns.

Lol ya, usually it is just natural stacking, letting the rock forming caves and such. It isnt really the delicate placement of rocks.

Your stock sounds good, how large is this tank?

only a 20g. was worried about free stacking the glenny is pretty aggressive eater nudging rocks etc was worried about a avalanche seeing it is in my bedroom.

Mike1989 said:
only a 20g. was worried about free stacking the glenny is pretty aggressive eater nudging rocks etc was worried about a avalanche seeing it is in my bedroom.

Well you could glue it using aquarium safe adhesive. That is whatni am doing

that is what I did haha. Im sure in a couple months I will do another aquascape. Will have to look around at some build logs to see more natural looks.

Mike1989 said:
that is what I did haha. Im sure in a couple months I will do another aquascape. Will have to look around at some build logs to see more natural looks.

Agreed, im doing the same and kindof sketching it all out in my head. Good peices are key

Back
Top Bottom