Ordering online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All my fish I ordered online are dead, but I can't say it's all the shipper's fault, as my water quality is not the best. I'm doing my weekly wc, and testing my water every day. I just ordered 5 cory's for my 20 gallon tank.

Although I have ordered fish online, I'm not a huge fan of it. I like to see fish personally before purchase.
Same, but when the store is 1.5 hours away, and you drop the mileage on car insurance from 320 miles a week to 5 miles a week because you went back to school, it just made more sense. At least they all arrived healthy, and one lost 2, even though I bought a lot, so I can save on shipping instead of making 3 smaller purchases.

Same, but when the store is 1.5 hours away, and you drop the mileage on car insurance from 320 miles a week to 5 miles a week because you went back to school, it just made more sense. At least they all arrived healthy, and one lost 2, even though I bought a lot, so I can save on shipping instead of making 3 smaller purchases.
In your case it makes sense...

Back
Top Bottom