Overeating angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Annakhil

Aquarium Advice Freak
I think my angel is pigging out too much. I feed the fish their food then drop some pellets inflrthe Cories and a algae wafer for my albino BNP
My angel eats his food then eats whatever pellets it can find and I am now watching it eat the wafer what should I do? I mean he literally pushed my pleco off the wafer

Annakhil said:
I think my angel is pigging out too much. I feed the fish their food then drop some pellets inflrthe Cories and a algae wafer for my albino BNP
My angel eats his food then eats whatever pellets it can find and I am now watching it eat the wafer what should I do? I mean he literally pushed my pleco off the wafer

Feed the angel with the lights on, then after the lights are off for a while feed your corries and pleco. The angel won't know its there, that always worked for me.

Actually angels are one of the few fish that will keep eating if food is present until its gone. The above idea is just about the only way you can feed without the angel eating.

Back
Top Bottom