Panama City, FL SELLING EVERYTHING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JPloman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have to move to VA in about a year. In an effort to remodle the house before we sell it, I have to get rid of my saltwater tank.

If you live in the area and are interested in purchasing any or all of the set up, please let me know. You are welcome to come by the house and check the tank out. My husband and I live on the West end of the PCB.

If you live out of town and are interested, please know that I have never shipped livestock before. I am happy to do my best, but I can not promise anything. I would strongly recommend that you meet me somewhere half-way (depending on what half-way is).

PM or post if you see anything in my profile you are interested in. Everything must go ASAP! Photos are in the photo gallary.

I got some photos of the stuff.

Attachments

• zoo___cumber_523.jpg
    zoo___cumber_523.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 151
  • manson_out_200.jpg
    manson_out_200.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 14
  • purple_mushrooms_two_102.jpg
    purple_mushrooms_two_102.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 145
  • purple_mushrooms_one_439.jpg
    purple_mushrooms_one_439.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 13
Everything is gone except:

One yellow tang we have left. I will be happy to ship him. $10 or best offer!

The entire set up including: 85 gallon tank, 20 gallon sump/refugium, protein skimmer, lighting system (set up for hard corals), three power heads, uv filter, stand and cover, glass scraper, and 2 mag-floats ( I may be forgetting some stuff).

I will be posting measurements and photos in about a week. If you have an offer on the ENTIRE SET UP AS A WHOLE, please pm me.

If these items are not sold by March 18th, I plan to break down the tank and sell everything piece by piece. I will just take the tank to the flea market.

i am interested in an overflow box, if you have one, i assume you do with a sump/fuge. can you give me the gph rating, and how much you would be asking for it?

Back
Top Bottom