Panda cories :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
I went in LFS today and they had a couple of panda cories left. That is the first time they have ever had them in stock. So I got them :) I can't get over how stinkin' cute these little guys are!

OH my! Good for you. Those little guys will steal your heart. I just love my 3 stooges. My three Julie corys are Larry, Moe & Curley and are my favorites in the tank by far! Congrats, OS.

OH my! Good for you. Those little guys will steal your heart. I just love my 3 stooges. My three Julie corys are Larry, Moe & Curley and are my favorites in the tank by far! Congrats, OS.

They already have! They seem to be the most social out of all the cories I have (peppered and bronze)! If their not hanging out together they are right there with some other Cory. LFS should be getting more, and I'm sure I will end up with more!

Cool! Can ya post a pic? I don't know what panda Cory's look like :p

Here is one of mine from few months ago! :)

Attachments

• image-2835164185.jpg
    image-2835164185.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 73
They already have! They seem to be the most social out of all the cories I have (peppered and bronze)! If their not hanging out together they are right there with some other Cory. LFS should be getting more, and I'm sure I will end up with more!

I am glad you are enjoying them, that is fantastic! They are cute fish that are a lot of fun to observe!

Last edited:
Cute picture! I also like the plant in back of the Panda and the sand, it looks great! (y)

Thanks! I went a little picture crazy last night and tried getting pictures of every species of fish I have lol. The plant is crypt parva.

Back
Top Bottom