Paul's 38 gallon reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I won't be able to pick up my fish Friday because I will be out of town working. I'll have to wait till I get back to pick them up from the LFS. Should be Sunday or Monday. Can't wait!

I will. I have a feeling that wrasse is gonna be hard to get a pic of. Cant wait to see what he looks like.

Well I called LTS today to see if my to fish came in. The wrasse didnt come in but the blenny did. Ill post him up when i get him probably monday

Are they still getting the wrasse in?

Not sure. I originally wanted as a melenurus but they couldn't get that either at the time. I might try to get that one again instead. Then again I may change my mind completely.lol.

Not sure. I originally wanted as a melenurus but they couldn't get that either at the time. I might try to get that one again instead. Then again I may change my mind completely.lol.

I hear ya, i go to the lfs whith what i want in mind and i end up getting something totally defferent.

So i picked up my forktail blenny today. He has a couple nips in his fins but otherwise looks and acts healthy. He gets along with my two clowns so thats good. Heres some pics.
img_2628148_0_1d6c5f83de3f442afacf7c05dfe636c0.jpg
img_2628148_1_b45e70a4cac97722ea6cf05c2e3f3ba3.jpg
img_2628148_2_a1fdd4b4d1763975deef9058de9880b0.jpg
img_2628148_3_262659e59ba4b0e0e44d2315c561e9bc.jpg

Hes a very intetesting fish. Super cool. Acts just like my canary blenny did.
img_2628177_0_b0bd58e3835a78545612fbba9fdb73a9.jpg

Guess he found his sleeping spot. The magnetic frag rack is his domain. Lol.
img_2628280_0_16c1cec8abab966698a9deca533b208a.jpg

Well my blenny has completely vanished. I put my brittle Star in a section of my sump so i know it wasnt him. Hmm...

Super bummed with the blenny. Doubt hes hiding this long when he swam around up front the whole first day. His fins where nipped up when i got him. I guess the CUC cleaned him up pretty quickly.

Here is my Goby, Toby.
Wrong thread.

Toby the goby is pretty cool. Lol. Good name! I just picked up another forktail blenny today. They had one left. I'm going to try this again hopefully he makes it! I'll post pics when I get him in the tank.

No sign of the 2nd new forktail blenny since i put him in the tank and he swam into the rock... :/

Well i found my blenny dead today. I dont know qhy im having such bad luck with the forktail blennies. Maybe a badly stressed batch?? From what i read they are very hardy and disease resistant. I really want one of these guys. Maybe ill order from a different store. Anyone had any of these?

Maybe they were both just unhealthy from the start. You got them both from the same lfs right?

Back
Top Bottom