Paul's 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Orchids are generally pretty peaceful. It's the other members of the dottyback genus you have to watch out for.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Glad this one is doing well and the orchid is playing nice this time. Brilliant color on that fish, sure to be a great addition! I may have a fairy wrasse of some kind acclimating in my tank now ;) I think I have a wrasse addition.

Glad this one is doing well and the orchid is playing nice this time. Brilliant color on that fish, sure to be a great addition! I may have a fairy wrasse of some kind acclimating in my tank now ;) I think I have a wrasse addition.

Thanks. All 3 are swimming around with each other. A wrasse addiction is the best fish addiction by far. That's kinda all I plan on adding. The fairies do really well with one another too. I heard the whip fin is the meanest. Can't wait to see what you got!

Brought in s couple small little frags of SPS's to my buddy at the LFS and got filled up on RO and a little 3 head green hammer. Still trying to open up now but here it is. Got a little top down photo dump of the acros and some others here in a few.
q2pEUHR.jpg

Got a couple clips of all the fish swimming around after throwing a few pellets in. I'll put that together and upload it here when I get around to it. Lol.

Got a new fish today acclimating right now. Actually got 2 new fish here is one. Supposed to be from Sweden.
jPacOhd.jpg

Lol. Thanks. The red fin seems pretty interested in the Lubbock's. Probably not a good thing, social acclimation continues today.

Went ahead and let the Lubbock's swim out of the SA box. The red fin charged him, the Lubbock's didn't budge and now they seem to be best buds. Lol. The orchid dottyback doesn't mind the new guy at all and the melenurus showed his fins at him just to let him know who's big fish and that was that. Everyone's playing nice.

Beautiful Paul!! I'm glad they are all getting along. My flasher is actually chasing my fairy off a lot ?It's only been a week and the fairy is larger so I'm hoping they are just getting a hierarchy and then just get along, the fairy is so peaceful. And the possum gets along with everyone!

Beautiful Paul!! I'm glad they are all getting along. My flasher is actually chasing my fairy off a lot ?It's only been a week and the fairy is larger so I'm hoping they are just getting a hierarchy and then just get along, the fairy is so peaceful. And the possum gets along with everyone!

Thanks! Sorry to hear, they may get over it. Might look into a social acclimation box for any more wrasses being added.

So my wife got this the other day... I'll consider that a huge step in the right direction. Lol
6BQkW8A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom