paying shipping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
mrfuntastic told me about this...how would I go about (if someone were to have clippings of some plants I wanted) how would I go about paying them? Thanks

typically paypal payment is easiest. It's definitely the fastest. More depends on who you are paying, and what they accept.

oh..lol I dont have a credit card (to much risk of getting in debt) much less a paypal acount...hehe ....

rich311k said:
You can link a paypal account to a checking account. I meant what are you looking to get?
oh Im not even sure yet, im just looking for things to go in the soon to be planted 10gall

Another thing to look at is not everyone charges for shipping. Some do, and some don't. The reason I don't myself is because there's been so many good people who sent me plants at no cost as well. And I've also got plants from some that just charged shipping as well.

lonewolf and rich that is GREAT! that is so nice of you guy's...I will DEFF. be checking back in, and if I ever get mine "off the ground" then I would send mine free to because people have been so helpfull!

Back
Top Bottom