Peacock cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well ppl call those different things ur right but not ha it's Wierd if u look at my pics ull see a difference between mine n ur rocks

Yeah I can see the difference. Crazy. Well I'll be adding more holey rock so that will help out with the hiding spots. And I'm now on a mission to get a ray. Is 150 gallons big enough?

Way big enough jua make sure the substrate is sand and it has enough bare sand room to swim n live like one half has to be rocks n the other sand

Idk I have plain white sand ya kno the black maybe ok

Well unless I plan on breaking some laws and importing one of these baby's black market style I can't have one. They happen to be illegal in Oklahoma.

Wait wat haha I was talking bout the sand the ray species is a Motoro

Ohh **** the rays are no way ?? Really n I'm sorry I read tht last post by u half asleep ha

Apparently because their is a possibility that "if" released they could survive and reproduce in the wild. Or something like that cali is the same way.

Get the heck outta of here haha thts funny but in a way it could be true but also if u loved closer I bring u one haha cuz my friend owns a pet store n gets them now because when I wanted mine he said there werent tht much n then all types started coming in ha

My sting ray cost about 300 $ but I payed 150 cuz my family friend that owns the pet store jus so u know

Yeah just a little far. Lol and the money isn't a problem, completely worth it. I'm trying to find someone to mail me one but I don't know how well they travel.

Well there great n awesome but I got to say there fussy animals n you have to watch what u put in the tank with em

How so? I've been reading on them and it says not to house them with territorial fish. Well I have a tank full of Malawi mbuna, peacocks, and haps.... Probably a little to aggressive?

Back
Top Bottom