pengiun bio wheel 330

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey guys i have a filter sold to me with a my new 125 its a pengiun bio wheel 330 alright right now i see the filter box itself the impeller and motor and the pipe going into the tank but wat i need to know wat am i missing i know i need the bio wheel and the other filter but is thier a bracket or anything that holds the wheel in the filter? if so can one be bought?

on that filter, there should be like two little clips that the bio wheel just sits in, theyre like a half circle, mine are purple... heres a link for the parts diagram, maybe this will help

Our Products

and after looking at that one, its nothing like my 200, it does appear to have a "bracket" that holds in the wheels

Last edited:
also, depending on that model, once again ive never seen or used one, you may be able to go the cheap route with filter cartridges... If yours takes the same as mine, you can get cartridges from walmart that fit the aqua-tech 30-60 and theyre like $10 for 6 of them. Thats what i always use in mine because the ones "designed" for mine with the marineland name on them are twice as expensive...

well i am planing on using this as a temp saltwater filter so i dont know i dont like going cheap on my filters in that area if i can help it but i will look into it

Back
Top Bottom