petco dollar per gallon sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JumperGirl117 said:
Doesn't that mean that if someone gets sick it will take me longer to see something is wrong?

No, at least not if you keep an eye out for problems.

Ok cool ill have to find a big box petco all I have ever seen are the ones the size of Walgreens and almost never have fish the one that does only has then because petco bought out a local family chain of 17 stores and the tanks were already there . They said they are getting rid of their fish department . I could probably get alot of fish for cheap

Ok cool ill have to find a big box petco all I have ever seen are the ones the size of Walgreens and almost never have fish the one that does only has then because petco bought out a local family chain of 17 stores and the tanks were already there . They said they are getting rid of their fish department . I could probably get alot of fish for cheap

Lucky duck

Funny enough the more water you have the more easy a tank is to take care of

Most definately! I hated having to clean my 10 gallon all the time but its much less work with my 20 & 36. Plus the huge syphon I have I could not fit in my 10 so it was always dirtier than the others. Gave up on it, too much work & not worth it for the size in my opinion.

Just a heads up to call this Friday/Sat to check for $1 sale. I talked with one of the guys in the Miami petco store & they shipped & stocked plenty of aquarium to the stores & he says that is when their $1 sale goes on when they get a big order like that. 55g might not be on the $1/gal.

Just a heads up to call this Friday/Sat to check for $1 sale. I talked with one of the guys in the Miami petco store & they shipped & stocked plenty of aquarium to the stores & he says that is when their $1 sale goes on when they get a big order like that. 55g might not be on the $1/gal.

I did notice a surplus of tank sitting around at my petco. Some were cracked but it sounds like a plan! Time to pick up that 40B :D

Ya my petco has 3x as many tanks as they usually do. You cant even walk down the tank isle without walking sideways.

Time to pick up that 40B :D

Love that 40b & always the first tank that is sold out when they start the $1. I want to get the 40b but I just took down the 50g to make room for a saltwater biocube/29g that I want to get

Worst timing ever!!! We have to pay the deposit on our new apartment

I dont know if they do, but these sales are for in-store only.

In Austin, the sale is on through July 27th.

Only 10, 29 & 40 gallon tanks are on sale. Now I don't feel so bad about picking up the 20L last week...:whistle:

I just rode my bike to check, and it's on for today through tomorrow. There were three 40Bs. I was going to buy one but it would have been hard dragging a 40 gallon tank along with a bike all the way back home. I'm going to have to wait and hope they don't get taken...

Sale is for 10-55 gallons.

I just rode my bike to check, and it's on for today through tomorrow. There were three 40Bs. I was going to buy one but it would have been hard dragging a 40 gallon tank along with a bike all the way back home. I'm going to have to wait and hope they don't get taken...

Sale is for 10-55 gallons.

Only 2 days? I thought they lasted longer than that, at least a week.

Back
Top Bottom