Phish's 40g upgrade to 75g breeding Ram build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see your Nesaea 'Golden' came emmersed growth too. I'll be curious how long it takes yours to change to immersed growth. Mine seemed to take forever, can't remember how long anymore but it was slow. It also grows slow in my tank. I'm glad I've got someone I can compare with. You'll like the yellow color it gets as it makes a great accent.

We shall see! I really like it! All the pictures I see of it look like the leaf is narrower than what I bought. I was giving the lady a hard time about it too! Lol. I told her that if it wasn't the right stuff. That I would tell a few thousand people she could tell the difference between a apple and an orange! Haha!

Is 6" better for my tank? It's only like 2$ cheaper. I thought the bigger one would give more reflection and I'd prefer only 2. Then I don't have to spend an extra 10 bucks for only 1 light.

Hey rivercats, could you be so kind as to post the info on the fertz from the planted tank. Dispensers and the link to the pps-pro's In my thread. I stuck it some where and can't find it. I had a few ask me for the info. If you post it here i wont lose it. haha Thank you!!

Picked up some amazing dwarf baby tears on rocks. They were selling them for 2.29 for a 3 x 3 rock that was covered. got six. Two for the 40 and four for the 75, Also, found some really cool LED lights for under 50 buck. that work perfect for moon/mood's for the 75. They were such a great find I started a thread on then. Here is a link to it.

LED moon/mood lighting for under 50 bucks! Video!!

few pics

few pics of that baby tears and one of the males

67720-albums11716-picture52449.jpg

67720-albums11716-picture52450.jpg

67720-albums11716-picture52451.jpg

HC looks good... I hope you have better luck with it staying on the rocks than I did. Mine slowly pulled lose and floated away. It looks nice and healthy tho.

HC looks good... I hope you have better luck with it staying on the rocks than I did. Mine slowly pulled lose and floated away. It looks nice and healthy tho.

Really! Shoot! I thought I had the floating around in the water column licked!! Crushin my dreams river!! Lol

Last edited:
Really! Shoot! I thought I had the floating around in the water column licked!! Crushin my dreams river!! Lol

Maybe yours will do better since you don't have any loaches noising around in it all the time. HC just has such tiny short roots it never sticks well IMO but if you don't have any fish messing with it you stand a better chance.

Back
Top Bottom